Comments and Haloscan

Folks, for a little while now I have noticed that people have been leaving comments against posts but these comments are not appearing in haloscan. They are getting stuck somewhere between blogger and haloscan and I have no way of viewing them. I put a screen grab of what I can see in blogger below, if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know.


Maybe I should ditch haloscan altogether and go back to blogger because this is really pissing me off. I'd love to have these comments visible to every one as people make the time to write them up. Haloscan is better than blogger at comments handling, but I can't seem to get the basics working between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them