They hated it in 2007...

Being the 4th of July, I was thinking of what to post for our American friends, when I remembered what Tiberius posted back in 2006 and I thought we really should continue this fine tradition. Thank you Tiberius, and also the folks from The Jawa Report.


Happy 4th of July to all loyal and patriotic Americans. All freedom loving, right minded people celebrate with you. No nation has done more in the service of freedom, capitalism, and individual liberty, and as such no nation has been such a bane to leftist filth through Nazism, Communism, and now their alliance with muslim terrorists. I bow my head and tip my glass to the United States of America.

Fuck you, leftist wankers.

Eat it, leftist shitstains

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them