It's Official - Our PM's a Pansie

Remember back during the election campaign, a former Labor MP told us - "Kevin Rudd couldn't go three rounds with Winnie the Pooh, so there's no way he can stand up to the union bosses." Well folks I think it's safe to say, our Prime Minister is a metrosexual pansie. When I saw him and his other half back during the campaign, when the cameras were rolling in his home, I got the feeling that she wore the pants in that house. Now we have confirmation, so you want something done, you better make sure Therese is happy with it, cos I'm telling you, if she ain't happy, he's ain't movin'.
Yahoo!7 News - Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has ditched his sideburns and cut his hair following a direction from his hospital-bound wife. Mr Rudd visited his wife, Therese Rein, in Brisbane's Mater Private Hospital on Wednesday following an operation to have a gallstone removed. During the visit, he was promptly instructed to lose the sideburns and get a haircut. "The good thing about that Christmas/New Year period is you can avoid going to the hairdresser as well," Mr Rudd told reporters in Brisbane. "But a sure and early sign of Therese's recovery was when she suggested I head off to the hairdresser's ... which is what happened."
She suggested, I did.... I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio, what have you done Australia, you gave your vote to a pansie, a mama's boy who can't even decide how his hair will look. I wonder if she tells him what to wear every day, wax those eye brows and powder your nose boy, my girlfriends are coming around later today and I want you looking presentable!! I knew it was all downhill when he waffled about wheaties for brekkie in brissie. I need a bucket. On the plus side Julia Gillard just got her hopes of shoving Rudd aside dashed, she'll have to take on Therese to get the top job. Image thanks to News.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them