PM flings a grenade towards the left

The Victorian Law Reform Commission has recommended to the Victorian Parliament that gay couples be allowed to adopt and lesbians have access to IVF treatment.

Mr Howard said today he believed children should ideally have a mother and a father. "It gives children the best opportunity in life," he said on Southern Cross radio. "I know for some that sounds harsh, I don't think it's harsh, I think it's something that most people believe is the desired, the ideal outcome.

"I'm not saying that gay and lesbian people don't display enormous affection to children." The Prime Minister said limiting adoption to heterosexual couples was a benchmark Australian society should maintain. Source.

MK – PM’s on the right track with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them