The Mad Mullahs

An excellent piece by The Daily ‘Cuz goes into even further detail regarding the Hitler/Iran parallels I talked about yesterday.

Timely, I think it just goes to show there are quite a few out there who are able to read, able to read history, and, more importantly, able to draw some very basic and obvious conclusions from the lessons of our past.

We cannot afford to let this go much further. And given what’s going on in Israel right now, I’m not entirely convinced they’ll have the will to pull off another Osirak, either.

This lot are stark raving nuts:




And if Iran gets a bomb, we’re going to be in appalling trouble.

From where I sit, it looks like they’re well on track to do precisely that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them