Horror in Zimbabwe

The situation in Zimbabwe worsens as we get a frightening inside look at the genocide.
The news stations are silent now for the people. The radio station was jammed by the government. No photographs are allowed. The people are dying a secret death!

Reader "Zimbo in America" sends me a letter from Zimbabwe sent to him by Zimbabwe John*:

I reckon that these are the last days of TKM and ZPF. The darkest hour is always before dawn. We are all terrified of what they are going to destroy next........I mean they are actually plowing down brick and mortar houses and one white family with twin boys of 10 had no chance of salvaging anything when 100 riot police came in with AK's and bulldozers and demolished their beautiful house - 5 bedrooms and pine ceilings - because it was "too close to the airport"... so we are feeling extremely insecure right now. You know - I am aware that this does not help you sleep at night, but if you do not know - how can you help? I feel so cut off from you all knowing I cannot tell you what's going on here simply because you will feel uncomfortable. There is no ways we can leave so that is not an option.

I'm not sure what we, as individuals, can do about this but I urge political bloggers from all stripes to pick up on this horrifying story. Let’s put our partisan jousting aside for a moment and publicize the hell out of this story. Let's get it out there and force the MSM to look at it. The more people that are aware of it the better the chances of something being done.

Thanks to Gateway Pundit for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them